Baatorian's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D&D 3.5 - Planescape 2010. Merresentia Epilogue

3 posters

Go down

D&D 3.5 - Planescape 2010. Merresentia Epilogue Empty D&D 3.5 - Planescape 2010. Merresentia Epilogue

Post by Tromador 25th August 2010, 9:51 am

D&D 3.5 - Planescape 2010. Merresentia Epilogue 4VillagePoisson

With the lighthouse now in full working order, normality returns to the generally peaceful village of Poisson. Work is able to recommence at the Society's digsite and trade is no longer under threat. Another place is added to the list of those locations in the multiverse where the group would find a warm welcome.

Tza'rok & Velenur: You return to Sigil having little better to do. Tza'rok spends some time showing Velenur some of the sights. Velenur, it is an eye opening experience for you. The people, the buildings, the smells, the sounds, the things - which you discover are also people.

Elvanshalee: Sigil is your home and so you naturally are quite happy to remain there, working at your devotions and contemplation of 'The One'.

Korr: Cities aren't really your thing. Merresentia in fact is far more pleasant, though the stable gates do allow for visits of friends and other exploration.

Treasure:

It can never be known quite how much was destroyed in Korr's rage, certainly what was a magical cloak is now unsalvageable ribbons, however from the Hag's chest and her person the following was gained

Bracers of Armour +1
Assorted jewellery now only worth about 200gp in total due to damage.
10 malachite gems, each worth 10gp
Cloth of gold vestments, worth 60gp
Coinage In Merresentian currency:
480gp
1200sp
3800cp

Tromador
Tromador
Burnination in my Pantination

Back to top Go down

D&D 3.5 - Planescape 2010. Merresentia Epilogue Empty Re: D&D 3.5 - Planescape 2010. Merresentia Epilogue

Post by Tromador 27th August 2010, 1:22 am

With cost of living jumping up in Iain's new upcoming saga, it might be worth making a point of splitting up the loot from this.

I'll pass on the one remaining magic item, as I expect this will be a group which is decent about treasure.

Assuming an equal split each character receives:
120 gold + 75gp from sales of gems & jewels
400 silver
950 coppers

In addition each character gained the following jink in respect of pay.
1 x 500gp trade bar
37 platinum

Velenur, Elvanshalee and Tza'rok each receive 400gp from the Mayor of Poisson
Korr gets a newly built house in or near to Poisson.
Tromador
Tromador

Back to top Go down

D&D 3.5 - Planescape 2010. Merresentia Epilogue Empty Re: D&D 3.5 - Planescape 2010. Merresentia Epilogue

Post by JohnBoy 28th August 2010, 2:52 am

I too am passing on the bracers of armour. Probably korr more suited to them.
JohnBoy
JohnBoy
ZzZzap! Spaceman!
ZzZzap! Spaceman!

Back to top Go down

Post by ^^Truth 30th August 2010, 5:50 am

Alright then. Since no one wants them. I'll pinch those bracers NP Very Happy
^^Truth
^^Truth
Super Nazi Admin
Super Nazi Admin

http://baatorian.ripz.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down